Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lately...

Saw this on some blogs and loved it, so here's my list:

Obsessing over: house projects (I always have one in mind), paying off all our debt and finishing up the Ramsey steps

Working on: finishing up our master bath, finishing up our kitchen, taking the heater in Brady's room apart to find all the vinyl letters he shoved in there last night, finishing up some homemade pizza dough

Thinking about: what house project to do next, how badly I want to declutter so many rooms and closets in this house, making the back of Brady's closet a book nook, simplifying our lives in every eay, ways to get back in shape that are realistic with our schedule

Anticipating: Christmas, the week between Christmas and New Year's (always my favorite), being more intentional in 2012, starting Beth Moore's new Bible study in January

Listening to: quiet....the kids and dogs are all napping!

Drinking: home brewed Starbucks coffee with peppermint mocha creamer

Wishing: possibly a third baby (though the doctor said a VBAC is not an option for me and I am just not physically/mentally ready for a third c-section)

No comments:

Post a Comment