Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be Awesome

Here is my Pinterest project for the week!  I saw on Pinterest awhile back a really cool sign (linked to an Etsy store) that said something about being awesome, I can't remember the exact quote.  It got me thinking that it would be really great to have something that said "Be Awesome Today" on the wall above our stairs.  I asked my good friend Natalie to make a vinyl decal that said "Be Awesome Today" and she was nice enough to do so :)  The stairs leading from our main floor to our second story go straight into our study (which is currently Kinsley's room).  We have the stairwell and her room painted in a medium yellow color, so I had Natalie make the decal in a dark blue.  I loved the idea of having something inspirational for the family to see as we started our day.  David loves it because it reminds him of a locker room (he played sports in high school and college).  I wasn't going for a locker room effect in any part of our house, but ya know.  Here is my very low quality picture (I promise I'll get better about this).


As far as the rest of my 30th year resolutions, I'm sticking with them.  I cut out all soda and sweets (cakes, cookies, and ice cream~minus for birthday celebrations this week!) to help with baby weight loss, have been reading my Bible, we've been doing good on our spending plan, I've been working on decluttering our space at home, and have started to order from Green Bean delivery weekly so that I'll be cooking with more fresh food.  There's my homework turn in this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment